The Holybro Pixhawk® 6C is the latest update to the successful family of Pixhawk® flight controllers, based on the Pixhawk® FMUv6C Open Standard and Connector Standard. It comes with PX4 Autopilot® pre-installed.
Inside the Pixhawk® 6C, you can find an STMicroelectronics® based STM32H743, paired with sensor technology from Bosch® & InvenSense®, giving you flexibility and reliability for controlling any autonomous vehicle, suitable for both academic and commercial applications.
The Pixhawk® 6C’s H7 micro controller contain the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core running up to 480 MHz, has 2MB flash memory and 1MB RAM. Thanks to the updated processing power, developers can be more productive and efficient with their development work, allowing for complex algorithms and models.
The FMUv6C open standard includes high-performance, low-noise IMUs on board, designed to be cost effective while having IMU redundancy. A vibration isolation System to filter out high-frequency vibration and reduce noise to ensure accurate readings, allowing vehicles to reach better overall flight performances.
The Pixhawk® 6C is perfect for developers at corporate research labs, startups, academics (research, professors, students), and commercial application.
Key Design Points
--High performance H7 Processor with clock speed up to 480 MHz
--New cost-effective design with low-profile form factor
--Redundant inertial measurement unit (IMU) from Bosch® & InvenSense®
--Newly designed integrated vibration isolation system to filter out high frequency vibration and reduce noise to ensure accurate readings
--IMUs are temperature-controlled by onboard heating resistors, allowing optimum working temperature of IMUs
Processors & Sensors
- FMU Processor: STM32H743
- 32 Bit Arm® Cortex®-M7, 480MHz, 2MB memory, 1MB SRAM
- IO Processor: STM32F103
- 32 Bit Arm® Cortex®-M3, 72MHz, 64KB SRAM
- Voltage Ratings:
- USB Power Input: 4.75~5.25V
- Current Ratings:
- Telem1 Max output current limiter: 1.5A
- All other port combined output current limiter: 1.5A
- Dimensions: 84.8 * 44 * 12.4 mm
- 16- PWM servo outputs (8 from IO, 8 from FMU)
- 3 general purpose serial ports
- Telem1 - Full flow control, separate 1.5A current limit
- Telem2 - Full flow control
- 2 GPS ports
- GPS1 - Full GPS port (GPS plus safety switch)
- 1 I2C port
- Supports dedicated I2C calibration EEPROM located on sensor module
- 2 CAN Buses
- CAN Bus has individual silent controls or ESC RX-MUX control
- Dedicated R/C input for Spektrum / DSM and S.BUS, CPPM, analog / PWM RSSI
- 2 Power input ports (Analog)
1 x Pixhawk 6C Flight Controller Module
1 x PM02 V3 12S Power Module / PM07 12S Power Module (optional)
1 x Cable Set
1 x M9N GPS (optional)
Some information you may need:
Pixhawk 6C is shipped with PX4 master build.
Pixhawk 6C support was added in PX4 master.
Stable Release v1.13.0 does not support Pixhawk 6C. It will be added in stable v1.13.1 that will be released soon.
Must use Daily QGC Build at this moment
Must use "latest" Firmware at the moment, it will part of the 4.2.3 stable release.
Ardupilot Firmware Download