The Pixhawk® 6C Mini is the latest update to the successful family of Pixhawk® flight controllers, based on the Pixhawk® FMUv6C Open Standard and Connector Standard. It shares the same STMH743 microprocessor and sensors as the Pixhawk® 6C. Compared to the standard Pixhawk® 6C, this Mini version has a built-in PWM header, and some ports have been removed in order to fit this Mini form factor.
Inside the Pixhawk® 6C Mini, you can find an STMicroelectronics®-based STM32H743, paired with sensor technology from Bosch® & InvenSense®, giving you flexibility and reliability for controlling any autonomous vehicle, suitable for both academic and commercial applications.
The Pixhawk® 6C Mini's H7 microcontroller contains the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core running up to 480 MHz and has 2MB flash memory and 1MB RAM. Thanks to the updated processing power, developers can be more productive and efficient with their development work, allowing for complex algorithms and models.
The FMUv6C open standard includes high-performance, low-noise IMUs on board, designed to be cost-effective while having IMU redundancy. A vibration isolation system to filter out high-frequency vibration and reduce noise to ensure accurate readings, allowing vehicles to reach better overall flight performances.
The Pixhawk® 6C Mini is perfect for developers at corporate research labs, startups, academics (research, professors, students), and commercial applications.
Key Design Points
- High performance STM32H743 Processor with more computing power & RAM
- New cost-effective design in a small form factor
- IMU redundancy with sensor technology from Bosch® & InvenSense®
- Integrated vibration isolation system to filter out high frequency vibration and reduce noise to ensure accurate readings
- IMUs are temperature-controlled by onboard heating resistors, allowing optimum working temperature of IMUs
Processors & Sensors
- FMU Processor: STM32H743
- 32 Bit Arm® Cortex®-M7, 480MHz, 2MB memory, 1MB SRAM
- IO Processor: STM32F103
- 32 Bit Arm® Cortex®-M3, 72MHz, 64KB SRAM
- Voltage Ratings:
- USB Power Input: 4.75~5.25V
- Current Ratings:
- Telem1 Max output current limiter: 1.5A
- All other port combined output current limiter: 1.5A
- Dimensions: 53.3 * 39 * 16.2 mm
- 14- PWM servo outputs (8 from IO, 6 from FMU)
- 2 general purpose serial ports
- Telem1 - Full flow control, separate 1.5A current limit
- Telem2 - Full flow control
- 2 GPS ports
- GPS1 - Full GPS port (GPS plus safety switch)
- 1 I2C port
- Supports dedicated I2C calibration EEPROM located on sensor module
- FMU Debug (Pixhawk Debug Mini)
- Dedicated R/C input for Spektrum/DSM and S.BUS, CPPM, analog / PWM RSSI
- 1 Power input port (Analog)
Difference between Pixhawk 6C and Pixhawk 6C Mini
These ports are not available in the Pixhawk 6C Mini (compared to the "standard" Pixhawk 6C):
2. PWM Header
The Pixhawk 6C Mini has built in PWM Header while the "Standard" Pixhawk 6C has a separate PWM Breakout Board.
Holybro Pixhawk 6C Mini Flight Controller
PM02 V3 12S Power Module or PM06 Power Module (optioanl)
M8N GPS (optional)
Note: Due to the button battery in the GPS, shipping time with GPS takes longer time than usual.