This quad is the new version of GEP-LX series, which also called the "Leopard Edition". Using the water transferring technology, the leopard pint were shown on the aluminium material. The GEP-LV5 adops low gravity center design.
The GEP LX5 V3 frame uses 3k ultra-light carbon fiber plate with aviation aluminum #7075 material.To strengthen the arms, aluminum alloy parts were specially designed to fix the arms in place.
On this frame, you can install the Foxeer HS1190 series and Runsam swift 1/2 and same size cameras. GEP LX5 frame comes with a PDB, built-in 5V 3A BEC and 12v 0.5A BEC.The quad kit adopts YFS screws.
Name: GEP-LX5 V3 Leopard
Props Size: 5inch
Arms board: 4mm
Side board: 2mm
Other board: 1.5mm
1. Aviation aluminum # 7075 high-precision CNC fuselage, very strong resistance to blast
2. 3K high strength carbon board to ensure the strength the frame
3. “True X” Suitable for competition and Freestyle fancy flying
4. Reasonable position for Gopro, Runcam sport camera
5. 5 mm wide, 4 mm thick arm design, small wind resistance coefficient
6. The YFS screws, 12.9 level of hardness
7. Two sets of cameras side panel, support HS1190 HS1170, Swift, OVL lens, etc
8. The camera is adjustable, 0 to 60 degrees
GEP LX5 V3 Leopard frame x 1