ARRIS Lost Model Alarm Finder Tracer for RC Helicopter Multicopter Airplanes
- Light weight, and small volume
- Speical beep voice which is totally different from the surrounding noise.
- Micro-process system, effectively prevent interference.
- Suitable for:
AM / FMFM / PCM PPM
- Working voltage (V): 4-6 (BEC power supply)
- Current Drain(mA): 1-35
- Size: 13 x 17 x 12mm
- Weight: 4.5g (including wires)
1. Connect according to the following diagram.
2. Connect the tracer to RC aircraft, turn on the transmitter, then receiver, you will hear 2 x beep voice.
Do not move any of the control stick on the TX or simply turn off the TX. You will hear a continuous beep sound after 1 minute. It will stop once you turn on your TX or move the control stick.
4. If you ignore the continuous beep sound for around 2minutes, the beep sound will change a louder V sound. You need to disconnect the alarm from the receiver in order to switch of the alarm.
1 x ARRIS RC Model Tracer